Cats Paw Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat's Paw Island forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

Characters & Designs PWYW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TFerrooni
Cub
Cub
TFerrooni

Characters & Designs PWYW Empty
PostSubject: Characters & Designs PWYW   Characters & Designs PWYW EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Yeah so, I tend to make a lot of versions of characters and then not use them so...here's those brain babies. All art featured here is my own work, kthx.

If you plan to resell these sometime down the road, just let me know they're changing hands.
Please don't resell them for more than you purchased them for unless they come with extra custom art stuff.

I'll take deltas, paypal, art, or character trades, I just want these things gone. ;;

Batch #1 - Character may be changed as desired, you're buying markings here.
Offer over $1/2 Δ and I'll color 5 poses of your choice (as long as you have permissions, of course) with whichever you buy.
Spoiler:

Batch #2 - Character may be changed as desired, you're buying markings here.
Offer over $1/2 Δ and I'll color 5 poses of your choice (as long as you have permissions, of course) with whichever you buy.
Spoiler:

Dragon Siblings
Buy them together or apart, I don't care, it's up to you if you feel comfortable with the fact that they're the same markings, just inverted.
Offer over $5/10 Δ for the pair or $3/6 Δ individually and I'll make them official references.
Spoiler:

Unique Designs - Lines are one-shot uses, specifically for these characters, these may or may not be existing species.
Offer over $5/10 Δ and I'll make you a custom pose for them.
Spoiler:

Former Characters - These were my own personal characters at one point or another, but I just don't click with them anymore
Offer over $3/6 Δ and I'll remake their ref upon request, offer over $5/10 Δ and I'll make you a custom pose for them, as well.
Spoiler:

Thanks for looking.

Sold -
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lux
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
Lux

Characters & Designs PWYW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters & Designs PWYW   Characters & Designs PWYW EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 1:20 am

I LOVE NUMBER 4 FROM BATCH ONE. <3333
Back to top Go down

Characters & Designs PWYW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats Paw Island :: Painted Paws :: The Exchange :: Character Market-
Jump to: