Cats Paw Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat's Paw Island forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

castiel's characters (updated)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Castiel
Matured Feline
Matured Feline
Castiel

castiel's characters (updated) Empty
PostSubject: castiel's characters (updated)   castiel's characters (updated) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:07 am

UPDATED FINALLY

so i have a bunch of characters, but i'm only going to post my favorite/most used ones. i'm finally deciding to update this since like october because i barely use the ones i've posted previously.

i'll probably add more with updated refs later uvu

Last edited by Castiel on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:40 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : updatedddddd)
Back to top Go down
AutumnRain
Crazy cat lady in the making
Crazy cat lady in the making
AutumnRain

PostSubject: Re: castiel's characters (updated)   castiel's characters (updated) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:09 am

I like that they're all relatively simple ref designs, yet still elegant, interesting, and unique.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Matured Feline
Matured Feline
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: castiel's characters (updated)   castiel's characters (updated) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:19 am

AutumnRain wrote:
I like that they're all relatively simple ref designs, yet still elegant, interesting, and unique.

thank youuu! c:

i try to buy/make simple characters that i'm actually able to color/draw since i'm still a beginner at art uvu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: castiel's characters (updated)   castiel's characters (updated) Empty

Back to top Go down

castiel's characters (updated)
Page 1 of 1